Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Product Software

The last project that in which we created the transparencies and different forms of teacher related projects was very helpful. I honestly never knew how to create transparencies and this project has finally opened my eyes to the way I have been taught for many years. I also found it very helpful to create a newsletter and flyer because these are definitely projects that, as an elementary teacher, I will be creating to share information with my students. I learned especially how to use publisher during this project and that is extremely helpful because of the many different projects that you can create from that simple software. I am not the most creative person in the world and the templates that have in publisher make if very easy for someone like me to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment