Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Video Project

I had a great time filming my video project. I have never done anything like that at all and it was fun learning something completely new. I think Mariam and I did a great job actually shooting our scenes. We had a great storyboard set up that we were able to follow pretty easily. I think we could have improved the look of our actor. I wish I thought about shaving before filming. Also, while shooting I wish I could change my movements. I kept itching my head trying to look confused, but I feel like I looked like I had lice. Next time, I think I may add some speaking into the film and may cut down on some scenes so that I could add more time with the librarian at the end. There are a couple of things that I can take away from this project: 1) I now know how to cut and edit film 2) I know now I am ready for larger productions (TV and Movies ) ! 3) Also adding sound and being able to load my video up onto youtube was something interesting that I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment